Author Topic: Deadpool Game  (Read 1934 times)

Bill Califra

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member Cleveland / Akron
    • View Profile
Deadpool Game
« on: November 30, 2012, 03:14:04 PM »
Does anyone know where I can find info on the Deadpool video game coming out next year?
Spooooooooooon!!!

JitteryWill

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member
    • View Profile
Re: Deadpool Game
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 09:36:16 PM »
Wish I knew.  I'm not much of a gamer, but I imagine a Deadpool game will be fun.

Mike Podgor

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 10:35:29 AM »
The game's website has launched, and I know various websites have been keeping up with it due to Deadpool's status as a fan-favorite. It looks like it has a lot of potential, but I don't want to get excited for it until I know it's an actually fun and decent game, and not just a digital cash-in on Deadpool's popularity. Years of tie-in games of dubious quality have left me somewhat jaded.
You can have your signature when you pry it out of my cold dead synapses!

JitteryWill

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 11:17:53 PM »
Definitely understandable.  I think my status as a non-gamer actually helps me in that respect, because my standards aren't as high.  Some of my favorite games have been comic tie ins, 'cause I don't play a ton of games that aren't.  Ultimate Alliance was great (though 2 was disappointing), and back in the old Sega Genesis days I loved the old X-Men game.  Maximum Carnage was... okay.  The soundtrack by Green Jelly was good, and it was the first time you got to be Venom, but it definitely got repetitive.