Author Topic: POP! Star Profile: Jeremy Wiggins  (Read 1619 times)

zodarzone

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member
    • View Profile
    • The ZodarZone
POP! Star Profile: Jeremy Wiggins
« on: November 21, 2012, 12:37:45 PM »
NAME: Jeremy Wiggins

POP! MEMBER SINCE: Mid 2012, I don't remember exactly. I heard about it from John Dudas of Carol & John's Comics.

POP CULTURE INTERESTS: Comics, Toys, TV/Movies, Video Games.

CURRENTLY READING: too many to list here. Mostly Marvel, with IDW then DC trailing.

CURRENTLY WATCHING: Community, Archer, Top Gear (UK version only), RuPaul's Drag Race.

CURRENTLY COLLECTING: too many comics, Transformers (very selectively now, my collection has become unweildy).

ABOUT ME:  Random tidbits! -- I've been a fan of Transformers since they were introduced, I even remember watching the first episode when it aired. My comic book collection weighs more than my car. I have been a professional photographer. My dog is named Ditko, after Steve Ditko. And he's probably just as difficult to work with.

ON THE WEB: Life is a struggle, my War Journal is located at zodarzone.livejournal.com/

Some of my photographs are at www.flickr.com/photos/zodarzone/

I'm on Xbox Live going by Zodarzone, killing things in Halo and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Check out my True Achievements page at www.trueachievements.com/zodarzone.htm

I am a periodic co-host on the Why I Love Comics podcast, which can be found on iTunes.

I used to do reviews on on www.comicrelated.com as well as my LiveJournal, but have fallen behind on both.
Autobots, roll out!

zodarzone

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member
    • View Profile
    • The ZodarZone
Re: POP! Star Profile: Jeremy Wiggins
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 12:52:30 PM »
I should probably mention that it was Jim Valentino's Guardians of the Galaxy that got me into super-hero comics, and Marvel in particular. The science fiction elements hooked me in, and the references to things in other Marvel books got me started on them.

Darn you, Valentino, my addiction is all your fault!
Autobots, roll out!