Author Topic: Cleveland State's Newest Club, Panel by Panel Discussion!  (Read 1828 times)

RomanAugust94

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member
    • View Profile
Cleveland State's Newest Club, Panel by Panel Discussion!
« on: October 12, 2013, 05:43:08 PM »
 Hello everyone,

I have told a lot of you guys about my plans to create a comic book club of my own at Cleveland State University. Now that club has become a reality!  :)
We just had our first meeting on Friday, and I will tell everyone the good news at this Monday's meeting. Our club at this time has a 29 student membership, and includes artists, other writers, and graphic designers, all interested in comic books and graphic novels.
Also, I will ask Marc Sumerak and Mike Barr if they are able to attend a meeting as a special guest speaker, to talk to the students about their experiences in comics. I also talked to Tony Isabella on the possibility on a guest appearance; he said next year he'll think about it. If they are able to, I am sure Panel by Panel Discussion will be the talk of the town and the biggest news on campus!
Panel by Panel Discussion now has an official twitter, @PbPDiscussion, and my Vice President Skye is creating a Facebook page. We are also making a logo for the club.
Attached is a picture of some of the current membership, the people who attended our first meeting.