Author Topic: POP! Star Profile: Ron Strba  (Read 2161 times)

iRoN StAR

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
POP! Star Profile: Ron Strba
« on: February 05, 2013, 01:00:11 AM »

NAME: Ron Strba

POP! MEMBER SINCE: January 28, 2013 - The Batman Family

INTERESTS: Video Games, Music, playing guitar, Comics, Movies, Art, TV/Cartoon shows (that includes Anime!)

SOME FAVORITE MOVIES: Star Wars, Lord of The Rings, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Expendables, Clerks, Mallrats, Comic-based movies

CURRENTLY WATCHING: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Digimon, Iron Man (1994), Transformers (Original from 1984), Batman Beyond, Beast Wars

CURRENTLY READING: Deathstroke, Grifter, Batman, Talon, Swamp Thing, Iron Man, Indestructible Hulk, Spiderman, Star Wars, and more

FAVORITE COMIC CHARACTERS: Deathstroke, Grifter, HobGoblin, Task Master, Batman, Iron Man, War Machine, Venom, Carnage, Green Goblin, Wolverine, Dead Pool

ABOUT ME: Right now, I'm a college student at Tri-C West majoring in Graphic Design. Originally when I graduated high school I wanted to go into Video Game design but ended up in Graphic Design instead. It has definitely grown on me and I enjoy it both as a task and activity for personal enjoyment.

In my spare time I usually play video games but I read comics as well. A friend of mine took me to Ground Zero during the Summer of 2012 and I've been hooked ever since. My first comic books that I bought were Avengers VS X-Men and Arkham Unhinged. Deathstroke is my favorite character right now and I'm mostly interested in action oriented comics. I originally liked Marvel over DC but after I actually started reading I think I like DC's comics better. In terms of character origin and whatnot, there is still A LOT for me to learn about and I look forward to continue reading and learning about the characters and their stories.

I love creating things, though I don't do it often. Whether it be drawing, painting, writing, designing, building, etc. it's all good fun. I'd love to one day make my own comic. I've been kicking around some cool ideas for a main hero I'd like to do. Because of school, work, and trying to stay in touch and hang out with friends, sometimes it's hard for me to get around to taking the time to do something productive, art-wise. One day though, I'd like to make it all happen. It's all up there in my head, I just need the time to start and actually finish!

I highly enjoy good conversation about anything I've listed in my interests and more, so let's chat sometime!  ;D

XBL: iRoNxStAR

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 01:04:13 AM by iRoN StAR »

Jason W. Fitch

• POP! Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • POP! Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: POP! Star Profile: Ron Strba
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 02:07:52 PM »
Welcome, Ron!
"It's our similarities that bring us together, but it's our differences that keep it interesting."- Jason W. Fitch
                                                           POP! Co-Founder

Bill Califra

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member Cleveland / Akron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 04:58:34 PM »
What are you playing on XBL?
Spooooooooooon!!!

iRoN StAR

• POP!Star VIP
  • POP! Member
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 03:28:18 AM »
lately i've been playing a lot of borderlands 2 but i might be getting back into transformers: fall of cybertron. I haven't played for a while but I'm usually down for call of duty or battlefield 3. i play all kinds of games though!